Re: What is the best package for creating a web enabled database?

From: Lyle Fairfield <lylefair_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/05

Are ADO, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, JScript, ASP, Sea-Donuts, Indexing Service, the Document Object Model, SECURITY!!! and the necessity of writing much stuff once for MSIE and another time for Netscape implicitly included in your list, or are they part of the trivial stuff? And where does LOL and other stuff I forgot fit in?

--
Lyle
http://www.cyriv.com/