Re: A good book to learn SQL

From: Greg B <Moffitar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/29

go to http://www.informIT.com and sign up for a free account. They have lots of popular books online in HTML format, with illustrations popping up in a java window. All these books are free to view; you just have to put up with banners. One of these books is "Learn SQL in 21 Days" published by SAMS. It is not software specific. And I was able to print it out (all 500 pages) and it looks just fine in my binder.

HTH
Greg