Re: How to model a production cycle ?

From: David Pattinson <dpattinson_at_enternet.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/27

Steven,

I would suggest that you have a look at David Hay's book "Data Model Patterns...",
ISBN 0-932633-29-3 I haven't worked with production cycles before but his book is an excellent source of ideas and does include chapters on 'Process Manufacturing' and 'The Laboratory' which may be just what you need.

HTH, David