Re: Homework

From: Jan M. Nelken <IhateSpam_at_Nowhere.Ten>
Date: 2000/06/04

Carlos bastos wrote:

> Dear collegues,
>
> Here you have a copy of some exercises in my Database subject at the
> University, if somedoby could helme to do it I will be most thankfull:
>
> HOMEWORK 1

Please provide us with the e-mail address of your professor - so we can mail answers and get proper credit!

--
Jan M. Nelken

Home   e-mail: nelkenj at attglobal period net

IBM Certified Solutions Expert DB2 UDB V6.1 for UNIX, Windows and OS/2
    - Database Administration, Application Development
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert DB2 UDB V6.1 for UNIX, Windows and OS/2
    - Distributed Relational Database Architecture (DRDA)