Re: Surrogate Keys

From: Jon Myers <jxmxyxexrxsx_at_exexix.oxrxgx>
Date: 2000/06/01

Hi David.

You might be mad at Neil, but I'm sure others (including myself) would be interested in where Access falls shorter from Codd's ideal than other databases advertised as being relational. I promise not to snap if I disagree (I doubt I'm qualified to disagree!). I just don't think I've ever seen such a list and I'd be very interested.

Thank you,
Jon Myers