Oracle 7 cursor could not be closed

From: Bart Van Rillaer <bart.vanrillaer_at_mediagenix.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

Wizards,

In our application we use Smalltalk (Visual works) on an oracle server, sometimes 7 but now chaning in oracle8.
But from time to time, when we want to do rather large operations we get the unforseen crazy error message comming from oracle:

Oracle 7 cursor could not be closed

Does anyone know how this comes? What to do about it?

We are getting desperate ...

Bart Van Rillaer
DBA, MediaGeniX Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT