Re: OODB question

From: akmal b chaudhri <akmal_chaudhri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

In article <8ee6f9$t3n1_at_news.cityu.edu.hk>,   "Dora" <swsleung_at_cs.cityu.edu.hk> wrote:

Hey Dora:

Still having problems I see :-(

Surely you have the UniSQL manuals? You really do need them if you are not familiar with the product. My knowledge is getting rusty ...

akmal

--
[ -- akmal_chaudhri at bigfoot dot com -- ]
[ http://www.bigfoot.com/~akmal_chaudhri/ ]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.