Re: Billed-as Ultimate Search Engine...

From: CAM <bweaver_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 2000/04/29

The link is:
http://www.autonomy.com/

>From their PR on page http://www.autonomy.com/tech/index.html
 "Autonomy's products offer a breakthrough in intelligently managing unstructured information. By applying sophisticated concept matching techniques to the problems of information access and distribution, Autonomy has created a set of products which automate the process of getting the right information to the right people at the right time, improving the efficiency of information retrieval, and enabling the dynamic personalization
of digital content.." Blah blah blah...gee I've never ever heard breathless PR like this before!

If this worries you I can send you to a number of sites that offer to automate
business plans with the correct jargon inserted to get VC. Try it you'll like it!

--
              Brian Weaver
The Center For Applied Microtechnology

[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai_at_moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]