Help. Graphic submit button in php3 ?

From: Nathan D Hiller <nhiller_at_san.rr.com>
Date: 2000/04/26

Does anyone know how to use a graphic for a submit button in php3 ? I would really appreciate any suggestions, I have been working on this problem for a week.

Please send me an email in case I do not find your response on the newsgroup.

Thanks,

Nathan Hiller
nhiller_at_san.rr.com Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT