Re: Indexes on Views

From: Heinz Huber <Heinz.Huber_at_elbanet.co.at>
Date: 2000/04/19

Hi!

simanonok_at_my-deja.com wrote:

 [snip]
> You'd think that this would be a simple question, or at least one that
> someone at Sybase could respond to intelligently. After several weeks of
> trying intermittently to find an intelligent person at Sybase, however, I am
> still at a loss. The possibilities seem to be:
>
> 1) Nobody at Sybase knows the answer to that simple question. 2) Nobody at
> Sybase cares about their customers enough to pass my question along to
> someone who might know the answer to it.

[snip]

Have you ever tried one of the related newsgroups? news://sybase.public.sqlserver.general

I've no particular experience with the first since we're using ASA, but the ASA newsgroup has always had a lot of good responses to all kind of questions. Those responses coming from other users and also from support people (which are very competent there!).

Regards,
Heinz Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message