Re: Table Design

From: Mark Preston <mark_at_mpreston.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/17

Depends. If you are going to be process-intensive then you might be better to simplify the active bit at the cost of making the tables more complex. Say by making one table including all the various data items you need for everything and a data-type item.

There really is no simple answer to this one - it depends on your specific situation.

--
Mark A Preston BSc, FIAP
The Magpie's Nest