Design questions - horseshow management db.

From: <rreast_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

I am working on a database to help the local 4-H group manage the annual horseshows. It must keep track of participants, events, scoring and placing, and fees paid. There are multiple events, multiple levels, and multiple grades. Each participant can register for multiple events. An example would be: they sign up for Showmanship, Junior level, Non-Competitive grade. Everybody who signed up for this "division" would then be assigned to a class of no more that 8 competitors for that division. Scores would be recorded for all competitors in that class and the high score is awarded "Champion".

Any tips you can give me about the best way to design such a db would be much appreciated. You can e-mail me direct at: rreastATusa.net (replace the "AT" with _at_)

TIA,
Ramona

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message