Re: Entity Relationship Diagrams - Conceptual - Logical

From: <sriniv79_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/30

A good source is 'The Data Model Resource Book' by Silverston etal. The book has a companion CD which you have to buy separately. boo..

Coming to CASE tools, ER/Studio is the best of the breed. You can download it and evaluate it for free.

Lots of good luck!!

-S

In article <38da33e9$0$44105_at_hades.is.co.za>, edbs_at_icon.co.za wrote:
> Entity Relationship Diagrams - Conceptual - Logical
>
> Can somebody please help
>
> I have searched the internet for ERD models but have only come accross
> very simple and not very advanced ERD Models.
> Does anyone know of a Web Site which contains ERD models?
>
> Someone once mentioned to me that there is a site which holds lots of
> these models.
>
> The reason I want it is because I have no idea how to program but I am
> aware of the fact that you can use a CASE tool to build the entire
> system down to the code level.
>
> I have an idea of what I want to build, I need to do the ERD and then
> push it through a CASE tool.
>
> If I could see other models I could use some of their constucts.
>
> Kind Regards
> Shaun
> South Africa
> EDBS co
> Tel: +27 (11) 764 5936
> Cellular: +27 (083) 456 4030

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message