Re: Entity Relationship Diagrams - Conceptual - Logical

From: Peter Crooke <pscrooke_at_bigpond.com>
Date: 2000/03/26

Not many things come for free anymore ...especially in an in demand world such as database design and analysis....

If you wan to be pointed at a good CASE product I can recommend Infomodeller from Visio ( or is it now Microsoft??)

Can create ERD or CSD models and push them out to most mainstream RDBMS apps.

Good luck

Peter C