Re: OO fans bashing Joins

From: topmind <topmindNOtoSPAM_at_technologist.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/03/15

>> You're not listening. I said it was people thing rather than
a technological thing. <<

So you are admitting that procedural/relational programming can be just a reuse friendly as OO?

>> Oh, but those are the ones are coming from the decidedly
wrong paradigm of procedural programming. It's harder to play the song correctly if you've first learned to play it incorrectly or have picked up bad habits. :) <<

Yeah, whatever. OO is an annoying fad the belongs only in specific niches. All those stupid animal and shape examples do not translate into real world benefits, they only sell the crap to naive PHB's who like a good story.

-tmind-

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!