Re: Joe "Puke Me Xemu" Foster is back from upgrading DOS at mommy's bookkeeping shop.

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: 2000/03/14

joe_at_bftsiO.UUCP wrote:

>"Joe \"Nuke Me Xemu\" Foster" <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>

>Joe "Puke Me Xemu" Foster is back from upgrading DOS at mommy's
>bookkeeping shop.

Gee, looks like the Right Reverend Colin James III, Principal Scientist is off his medication.

Yo, CJ3, get lost. We don't want your childish, infantile rantings polluting the newsgroups.

Tony

Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
Please respond only in the newsgroups.

   http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm VolStar http://www.volstar.com Manage hundreds or

   thousands of volunteers for special events. Received on Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message