ER-Modeling

From: Kjell Toft Hansen <kjellha_at_idb.hist.no>
Date: 2000/03/09

Hi.
I'm into ER-modeling just in small scale and in need of a tool for modeling my ER-/EER diagrams that supports the basics of the original Chen notation plus the enhanced concepts. I know there are many professional tools for this purpose, but I'm more interested in a freeware-like tool, just for drawing good and accurate diagrams. Not for compiling the model to actual tables in any professional database management systems.

Thanks

Kjell Toft Hansen
kjellha_at_idb.hist.no Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CST