Decoding a propietary database

From: Christopher Waguespack <_at_teche.net>
Date: 2000/03/08

As a personal project, i'm trying to figure out how to write a front end for an older proprietary database format. I have the db, and with a hex editor I can see some small portion of the datasets and layout for the information. Any suggestions on how i would proceed to "open up" the db format? Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CST