Database called ADAPT

From: Martin Beveridge <martin.beveridge_at_amis.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/08

If anyone out there has experience with a proprietory database called ADAPT by a company called Bond I love to hear from you. The database run on UNIX and the application it serves is a recruitment system. We want to get data out of it but can't

Regards

Martin Beveridge Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CST