Re: spliting shipment quantities

From: <joe_celko_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/08

>> My table "Order Details" ... I don't know how to split the order
into goods that have been shipped and goods that have not been shipped, so that I am able to assess what goods are outstanding. <<

CREATE VIEW OutstandingOrders
AS SELECT D1.*
     FROM OrderDetails AS D1
    WHERE D1.qty_ordered > D1.qty_shipped;

or am in missing something here?

--CELKO-- Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CST