Re: Hierarchical Relationship

From: Mark Preston <mark_at_mpreston.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/05

IMHO, you *should* do it - the Mormon database is awful, and you want one for your *own* needs. I am doing the same (and have dealt with the problem you have, though I am having a little trouble at the moment selecting data from subsidiary "suitable parent" forms to update the main forms / tables).

--
Mark A Preston BSc, FIAP
The Magpie's Nest