Account Hierachies

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/03

Could anyone please point me to a source of information for creating account hierarchies.

I need to make child - parent and parent - parent relationships. Some data sets must only be entered into children but some data sets (budgets) may have to be entered into a parent level.

The parent level would also have to be identified.

I was thinking of building recursive relationships with a parent or child flag?

Thanks

Markus Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CST