Re: Account Hierachies

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/03

Sorry, perhaps I was not clear enough when I referred to parent child relationships.
 I am talking about account numbers not people. For example numbers 1 to 9 have a parent 10 (total of 1 to 9) Parents 10, 20, ..... are grouped under parent 100 (for example) I can draw a tree representing the hierarchy but what is the best table design?
There are three parent levels
Markus

 <http://www.xenu.net/>