Re: I will BEG LORD JESUS for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK TODAY - George Bush Jr

From: GeorgeBush Jr <GeorgeBush_at_WHITEINCESTHOUSE.ORG>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:21:51 -0800

"Ian Thorpe" <IanThorpe19757_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fja6jj$eto$1_at_aioe.org...
>>> Good lord - if you think the definition of being infinitely powerful is
>>> being able to create new IDs on usenet, you really need to get out more!
>>> Hilarious.
>> You took that one line out of context. Read my comment in totality
>> about faking anybodys IP address and make a post look like an
>> original one from the original poster.
>
> Damn, I'm such a fucking useless noob. LMAO
> I still can't comprehend needing neither power nor money to have duplicate
> header information. I'm also trying to get my head around the fact that
> some NNTP servers don't even send a raw IP address of the posting host.
>
> Most obviously though, I can't fathom that usenet users don't bother
> studying header details at all; even if the username/email is
> recognisable, but the message posted seems slightly out of character. You
> mean usenet really isn't of great importance and users don't continually
> psychologically analyse other posters?
>
> Ian Thorpe

My dear fellow patriotic american Ian Thorpe,

Like you said I did fuck MY MOM BARBARA BUSH infront of my Dad George Bush Sr. Infact me and my father George Bush Sr had a THREESOME with MY MOTHER BARBARA BUSH.

After we CAME in OUR MOTHER BARBARA BUSH's PUSSY, ME and MY FATHER George Bush Sr ANALLY FUCKED MY LOVELY SEXY DAUGHTERS Jenna Bush and Barbara Bush. I want to tell you that I LOVE ANALLY FUCKING my DAUGHTER Barbara Bush than my other UGLY DAUGHTER Jenna Bush.

I am certain you will find your WHORE MOMs PET to be your genetic father if you get a DNA test and a PATERNITY test.

My lovely, gorgeous, sexy whore wife Laura Bush tried to douse my DICK in HOTWATER, but it still DISAPPEARED. Thats how POWERFUL, BRAVE, CHARISMATIC man this AGCE, AGPE, AGVE is.

You should BEG and FORCE YOUR WIFE, SISTERS and DAUGHTERS to SPREAD their LEGS to this BRAVE AMERICAN AGCE, AGPE and AGVE and get IMPREGNATED.

Thats the ONLY WAY we can BREED SOME BRAVE AMERICANS at least in the FUTURE since there are NO BRAVE AMERICANS at present in our GREAT CHRISTIAN NATION OF AMERICA.

The ONLY AMERICAN MAN that brought ME and our WORLD FAMOUS FBI, CIA, NSA and SECRET SERVICE agencies to our KNEES and TURNED US into IMPOTENT EUNUCHS is this
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer,AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer, AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE).

ALL AMERICAN WOMEN should CRAVE and BEG this BRAVE AMERICAN to FATHER THEIR KIDS to BREED BRAVE and CHIVALROUS AMERICANS who we dont have many in our country now.

You should CHANGE YOUR SEX to a FEMALE and have YOUR BABIES FATHERED by THIS BRAVE UNIQUE AMERICAN MAN AGCE, AGPE, AGVE. This TERRORIST AmerGovtCriminalsExposer, AmerGovtPyschopathsExposer, AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE) emailed me this week with subject "ADVANCE CHRISTMAS GREETINGS to the CHIMP George Bush Jr" and FORCED my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Tonight when I speak to Lord Jesus, I will beg him for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK.

I suspect this TERRORIST AGCE, AGPE, AGVE will keep EMAILING ME DEATH THREATS and FORCE MY DICK DISAPPEAR EVERY DAY and I will have to keep BEGGING Lord Jesus for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK everyday.

This TERRORIST publicly threatened he will RAPE and MAIM my LOVELY DAUGHTERS and still I dont have the GUTS TO ARREST HIM for the fear of him EXPOSING how me, my DICKSUCKERS FBI, CIA and NSA SECRTELY and ILLEGALLY TORTURE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS every day with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/ef677b1ef32633b1?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/238657d378a212ff?hl=en&

Your IMPOTENT PRESIDENT
George Bush Jr aka dubya
&
Your FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT GENIUS AGENTS