Re: Oracle certification question

From: Luso Joe <lusoman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:52:27 -0700

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:27:05 -0500, "BK" <benjaminkao_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

>HI
>What is the best way to get Oracle certification by myself? I can see that
>at Chapters they sell set of books/CD for a few hundreds dollars. Some
>people will pay thousands to a 30 week course.
>
>I understand that there are 5 exams to be written and they are all multiple
>choices.
>
>How does Oracle certification helps with job hunting? Please share your
>precious experiences.

Precious experience is the relevant phrase. I work for a major online retailer, and the certifcations are ignored here (and, incidentally, everywhere else I know). Experience counts, so if you are looking for a job, try to get an entry level job, and get some experience. Received on Sat Sep 02 2006 - 06:52:27 CEST

Original text of this message