ORACLE APP SERVER ADMIN/ LONG TERM CONTRACT/ MO

From: OMNI GROUP <tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:21:02 -0500

                                                            OMNI GROUP

                                                     tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net

                                                           419-537-9447

ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER (OAS) OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE I did a search in our database and you popped up as a potential candidate for an opportunity we have.

Take a look and if you're interested, get us back a current resume ASAP and let me know your rate and / or slary requirements (this could be a long term contract opportunity or a full time salaried opportunity) and availability and we will contact you and discuss the opportunity in detail with you as well as prepare you for an interview.

If by chance you're not interested nor not quite a good fit for this opportunity, and may know of anyone else that is looking, please forward this info to them and / or have them contact us. Referrals are greatly appreciated and we have been known to pay referral fees in the past.

This is a very long term opportunity. The person that you'd be replacing was there for 4 years and we have others that have been there for more than 6 years and still going strong.

The rate for this opportunity will be 1099 or corp to corp or w2 all inclusive. You could also come on as a salaried employee with full benefits since this is such a long term opportunity.

Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: Long Term (years)Oracle Application Server administrator.

Oracle Application Server Administrator: Currently using version 9.0.4, will eventually upgrade to 10g.
Working knowledge of OAS, HTTPS service, J2EE, other common services and OEM. Must be able to learn how the applications work with OAS and how to , monitor, assess performance, make recommendations on optimum settings, test these settings with the apps and tune. Individual also needs to be skilled in network protocols and services, Apache HTTP server (general flavor), Java internals: how JVMs function (class loaders, class paths, boot strap loaders, configuration...) and internals of OAS.

The successful candidate needs to be detailed oriented and skilled at documenting environment set-ups and changes to the environments. Person also needs to be able to successfully interact with programmers, testers, dba and sysad personnel.

  1. Security Background Investigation Required.-US Cit/ Drug test/ Criminal record.
  2. 44 Hour Work Week Possible.
  3. Overtime and Weekend Work May Be Required.
  4. Travel is not Required.
  5. Business Casual Dress Code.

We look forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually successful relationship.

Tom Gugger

tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net

419-537-9447

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to Information Technology industry professionals that we have interacted with in the past or that have been referred to us by other IT professionals or have posted their resumes in order to solicit information on possible job opportunities available. We are firmly opposed to e-mail "spamming". If you received this message in error and / or if you wish to be removed from future e-mailings, please forward back the e-mail you received to tgugger_at_sbcglobal.net with remove in the subject line. Otherwise, we will continue to get you updates on new positions as they become available and look forward to working with you. Received on Mon Mar 13 2006 - 17:21:02 CET

Original text of this message