Empty string behaviour...

From: krofak <darkoobrisiovoiostavisamoimejerspemajasebojim_at_krofak.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:17:59 +0200

Today, I noticed different empty string behaviour then I am used to.

Before, empty string was treated as null, so statement

vcResult := 'something' || ''

would result in vcResult = ''.

Today, result of this statement was vcResult = 'something'.

Does anybody know, when (which patchset) did this behaviour with treating empty strings as null change?

--
I find myself fascinating.