Upgrade from 10.1 to 10.2

From: Paul <me_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:56:49 -0400

I have the CDs for version 10.1 Enterprise Edition and have successfully installed them. I want to upgrade to 10.2. When I bought the CDs the people at Oracle said it was just a patch to upgrade to 10.2.

Does anyone know where I can get the patch to upgrade from 10.1 to 10.2? I hope it's not another full install. This is for the Solaris 64 bit version.

    Thanks.

--
Paul