PL/SQL newbie question

From: Rick Silvers <rsilvers_at_mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:33:14 -0400

Hello All,

I am new to PL/SQL, come from a COBOL/DB2/iSeries world. I have a question about Packages, Procedures.
I want to create a Package, that will have several Procedures and will have a CURSOR declared in the Package
which can be opened and fetched and passed to all the procedures in the package. The select statement in the cursor returns 50 rows. I need to be able to loop thru and pass each fetched row to the procedures in the Package.

Can someone share an example on how to do this ?

Thanks,

Rick Silvers Received on Mon Apr 18 2005 - 00:33:14 CEST

Original text of this message