DW + Oracle: see tbls w/ recordset but not insert

From: <samuelgreene_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 15:44:34 -0800

Hi,

I'm using dreamweaver to do some asp development with an oracle database. I'm having trouble seeing tables that are in my own schema. I can see several other tables in other schemas, but not my own - this is in the dreamweaver table browser. If I do an 'advanced' query - naming my own table , i get results. No big deal...i can work with that. However, I cannot see ANY tables when i try to do an insert - none whatsoever....so I can't do an insert.

Seems like it could be a permissions problem,so i cross posted to oracle.

thanks
Sam Received on Thu Mar 31 2005 - 01:44:34 CEST

Original text of this message