Forms Builder speed

From: <ernest.dale_at_timet.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2005 05:15:00 -0800

Hi all.

Our company have a number of sites where I am required to work. When at my "home" site Forms Builder works OK. When at another site, it slows to a crawl due to a screen redraw every time I do anything, even just click on a Record Group or Canvass. Every button redraws. If on a canvass, every button redraws and the canvass redraws. Our networks run though a centralised location (each site has a local server), so when I am not at "home" my PC has to go to the center, then home, then back. But I have set all my Forms variables to my c:\ drive. Obviously it is polling something else, but I can't figure out what. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

EA Dale Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:15:00 CET

Original text of this message