Re: ORA-29531 - And the method is declared both PUBLIC and STATIC

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:08:17 GMT

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:35:43 -0800, jkstexas2001 wrote:

> Could someone be of assistance and show me the problem with the

Using normal newsgropup etiquette, you would have lurked here for at least 2 days and realized this is not an official newsgroup. It is not carried on all news servers. As a result, you are missing a large part of the possible respondents. If you want an answer, I suggest you repost to comp.databases.oracle.server Received on Fri Mar 11 2005 - 21:08:17 CET

Original text of this message