Re: how can I connect to oracle in C language?

From: <baumann.Pan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2005 04:47:42 -0800

thanks,
but I could not find oci.h in my linux os. the example give in b10779.pdf requires oci.h. I could not manage to compile
the examples provided in the pdf document.

http://otn.oracle.com/pls/db10g/portal.portal_demo3?selected=3#index-PRO

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14117_01/appdev.101/b10779/toc.htm