Export of data

From: <DMina_at_laiki.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2005 00:48:04 -0800

Hello people!

I am a bit puzzled here so any help will be much appreciated. Here is the situation:
I have a query which selects all the data based on a date column. I need all the data which are
older than 130 days:

select count(*) from mytable where insert_date <= sysdate - 130

Currently the above query gives me a number of 31614 rows

The above data will be candidate for deletion. Before I delete I would like to export this data.
Here is my parameter file:

userid=myuser/myuser_at_mydb
file=myfile.dmp
buffer=100000
log=myfile.log
tables=(
mytable
)
GRANTS=y
INDEXES=y
ROWS=y
CONSTRAINTS=n
QUERY='where insert_date<=sysdate - 130'

The export shows me that only 598 rows are exported? Shouldn't I get 31614 rows? Am i missing something here?

Thanks Received on Mon Mar 07 2005 - 09:48:04 CET

Original text of this message