DB2 User Group Italy - next meetings March 2005

From: <adrian.collett_at_technites.it>
Date: 2 Mar 2005 13:15:03 -0800

The DB2 User Group Italy(DUGI) is holding its next meetings in Rome on March 15th and in Milan on March 16th.

For full details about the events, including agenda, location and registration details, please check out our web site:

        www.technites.it/db2ug/eventi_futuri.htm

This year sees the start of our parallel two-track sessions, one for DB2 for z/OS and one for DB2 for LUW, and as usual the events are completely FREE, including lunch :-)))

Thank you.
Adrian Collett & Patrizia Rizzi,
DB2 User Group Italy (DUGI) Received on Wed Mar 02 2005 - 22:15:03 CET

Original text of this message