Re: acceptable way to program

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 05:44:56 GMT

"steve" <me_at_me.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.BDFB22EC00191A71F03055B0_at_news.newsguy.com...

<snip>

> does anyone have any thoughts how to accomplish this task.

Why not just use BC4J/ADF and JClient? I don't think you're going to find a much easier way to build Java clients for Oracle, and your app doesn't sound like a complex model that requires OO. As a side benefit you will be keeping your interoperability options open, becasue if you store data as java objects... guess what you are limited to on the client-side and/or middle-tiers!!! Received on Sun Feb 20 2005 - 06:44:56 CET

Original text of this message