Re: Working with U.S. Zip Codes

From: <brandon_at_bnwebservices.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 10:28:48 -0800

I know this thread is old but I found a great website for inexpensive developer and marketing lists for zip codes. Plus they give free updates.

http://www.listfactor.com

They have lists for united states zip codes, cities, and counties. I needed the counties and found that there are ove 3000 in the united states! Didn't know that.

Brandon Received on Sat Dec 25 2004 - 12:28:48 CST