Re: Comparison of DB2 and Oracle?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 19 Oct 2004 05:56:24 -0700

"Rhino" <rhino1_at_NOSPAM.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<33xcd.373$JG5.58933_at_news20.bellglobal.com>...
> One of my friends, Scott, is a consultant who doesn't currently have
> newsgroup access so I am asking these questions for him. I'll be telling him
> how to monitor the answers via Google Newsgroup searches.

etcetcetc...

Hmmm, lemme get this straight: Scott is a consultant with lots of life-experience and he can figure out when he's being given a ride. But, he doesn't know much about databases... And he doesn't have access to newsgroups. But he can use google newsgroups to follow a discussion. Yet he doesnt know how to post in google newsgroups.

Hmmmmmmmmmm............

I'm sorry, but Scott reads as a fake. His password is not "TIGER", is it? And the free class for "would be marketeers looking for an easy ride on the next positioning paper" is now closed. Too boring to do all over again. Private contributions to my preferred charity are, of course, accepted.

> This is *not* a troll

Of course not!

> and we don't want to start a flame war!

Perish the thought...

> Scott just
> want some honest facts to help him decide which product is best at which
> jobs.

Scott needs to read more about both products. And learn more about IT, particularly databases. Instead of hoping a Usenet discussion
is going to provide a free ride.

<plonk> Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:56:24 CEST

Original text of this message