Uninstalling Oracle9i Personal Edition

From: Nathan Sokalski <njsokalski_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:46:46 GMT

I need to uninstall Oracle9i Personal Edition from Windows XP Professional due to an error during installation. Everything seems to work as it is supposed to, but I believe there is a settings file that was already there from a previous installation that did not get replaced during the re-installation. Because not ALL files get removed during the automatic uninstallation, I need to know where all the files and registry entries that I need to remove manually are. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski_at_hotmail.com