Installing Oracle 9.2 without using OUI (Alpha OpenVMS 7.3-1)

From: Kevin McDaniel <kmcdaniel1_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2004 11:02:11 -0700

Has anyone ever heard of installing Oracle 9.2 on an Alpha OpenVMS box without using OUI? I know the Installation Guide says that ORACLEINS no longer exists, but I'm being told that it is STILL possible to install Oracle without using OUI. If ORACLEINS is not available, and you can't use an X-Windows based environment, how can you get around the java pieces? Even if you're not using OpenVMS and you know the answer, I'm still interested in hearing from you.

Thanks in Advance,
Kevin Received on Mon Aug 30 2004 - 20:02:11 CEST

Original text of this message