Re: db2 vs oracle

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.eye-bee-em.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:47:25 GMT

Daniel A. Morgan wrote:

>>> Data Goob wrote:

> Exactly. So if someone wishes to communicate in a single usenet group
> it is incumbent upon that person to edit the group list. And if they
> wish a private communication they should respond to the OP directly.
Sounds good to me. So could DataGoob and you please "take it outside". This thread has 0 technical content (excluding Mark's strategy post). I for one am really not interested in watching the two of you bashing each others virtual heads in. If I want to see that I browse the "omlet-thread" in c.d.o.s

Cheers
Serge Received on Mon Aug 30 2004 - 13:47:25 CEST

Original text of this message