Re: db2 vs oracle

From: Data Goob <datagoob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:45:35 -0400

Jim,

Thanks for your comments. I disagree that I'm 'completely' wrong, but it doesn't really matter, I'm not using Oracle. Oracle is a beast of a pig all the way around, but you would only know that if you used something besides Oracle. Oracle has excellent marketing, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Thanks!