Re: db2 vs oracle

From: Larry <Larry_at_nospam.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:18:15 GMT

OK ... so you cross-post to comp.databases.ibm-db2 and comp.databases.oracle with a subject line of "db2 vs. Oracle", and then you request no flame wars? I won't hold my breath!

At the SQL level (as you put it), DB2 employs ANSI SQL ... and is the only RDMBS vendor to employ a stored procedure language that complies with ANSI's PSM standard.

Larry