DBFlash for Oracle - looking for beta testers (modified post)

From: Charlie Martin Beta program <beta_at_confio.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 10:49:51 -0700

Well, it turns out that Google automagically mangled email addresses in the last try, so here goes again.

Confio Software, a Boulder-based system performance tools developer, is preparing to announce our new DBFlash(TM) for Oracle version 4.6; we need beta testers before our upcoming release, so we are looking for a limited number of new sites interested in trying our new version.

Qualifying sites should have:

  • a significant number of Oracle-based applications in production
  • seasoned Oracle DBAs interested in exploring the performance of their internal or commercial applications
  • willingness to spend several hours trying DBFlash for Oracle 4.6

What you get:

  • Complimentary access to a tool that identifies root causes of Oracle performance bottlenecks
  • Deep visibility into how your applications impact the database
  • Identification of problem SQLs and the wait time they impose on users, sessions and programs

If interested, please send the following information to beta-AT-confio-DOT-com or reply to author on this message.

    Name
    Title
    Company
    Mailing Address
    telephone number
    e-mail address
    number of Oracle licenses

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Charles R Martin
Chief Architect
Confio Software, Inc. Received on Wed Aug 25 2004 - 19:49:51 CEST

Original text of this message