Re: table relationships

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2004 13:52:42 -0700

"Jeff" <idont_at_thinkso.com> wrote in message news:<pfxWc.1585$4o.24_at_fed1read01>...
> Oracle client software? Why didn't I think of that? Probably because
> Access users don't think in those terms. That sounds like something that
> might help me. Does that allow you to run queries and view table
> relationships after logging into an X.WORLD connection?

There's so much, I can't begin to tell you. Enterprise manager can show dependencies, table layouts and contents. The downside is, there is so much I can't begin to tell you.

A lot of people like http://www.quest.com/toad/ (I have no opinion one way or another, no relation to quest, I know many mil sites use their stuff). Look at cdo.marketplace in general for downloadable tools.

comp.databases.oracle is defunct, don't crosspost between cdos and there. Here is a primer for cdos:
http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/readme-cdos.htm

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
...persists for 4 or more hours, seek medical help immediately.