Re: Oracle DB with Pro/5

From: Peter Murray <anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:30:45 -0400

Hi Dominic,

If you have the Oracle CD and have installed Oracle client libraries, an ODBC driver should come with it. Alternatively, you can download a driver from DataDirect (http://www.datadirect.com). Their drivers do not require Oracle's client libraries however these drivers will cost you $500.

You could also try WinSQL (http://www.synametrics.com) that comes with Oracle's Driver and can be used to test your connectivity.

Regards,
PM