Re: ANN: Stylus Studio 5 XML IDE Adds XQuery Development Support for Saxon 7

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:10:17 -0700

Stylus Studio wrote:
> We are pleased to announce new integrated support for the Saxon 7
> XQuery processor in our advanced XQuery editing and Mapping tools.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> The Stylus Studio Team
> http://www.stylusstudio.com

Had you only posted in accordance with the usenet charters for these groups I would be at your website downloading the tool and checking it out.

But you choose to not read the group charters and spammed 4 groups of the 5 to which you posted.

If the point is getting customers to look at you and your product pull your posts from the inappropriate c.d.o. groups and apologize. The only group where your post is appropriate is c.d.o.marketplace.

Thank you.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Jul 22 2004 - 07:10:17 CEST

Original text of this message