Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:11:00 -0700

Daniel Morgan wrote:

>> And you are another Indian fucking outfit taking money out of the
>> pockets of American programmers...   Eat shit and die, Asshole....
>>

>> T the C

> Actually he is a citizen of Jordan so if you have some problem with
> Indians this is not an appropriate exercise of that angst.
>
> And even though I would personally slap him with the soles of my
> dirtiest shoes, and share your sentiment, your language is most
> inappropriate.
>
> Daniel Morgan

Clarification ... sentiment toward Omlet ... not Indians even if they are taking U.S. jobs. It is hardly anyone's fault that they are trying to earn a living and feed their families. And how could anyone ever criticize someone else for doing what they do too.

Sorry for any misunderstanding created by the lack of clarity in my previous post.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 03:11:00 CEST

Original text of this message