Re: Problems installing oracle 9i on Suse Linux Pro 9.1

From: Tamer <tamer23_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:49:54 +0300

Hi Frank!
All developer files of the GLIBC libraries are installed. In the linux distribution (SuSE Linux 9.1 pro) the glibc librtaries are the latest and uptodate. I think only that there is a library linking problem which can't be determined by the oracle installer.

If I am wrong or better idea to solve the problem, thank you in advance

Tamer