Re: RELICATION QUESTIONS

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:07:38 -0400

And do you get the same results from the query in both databases?  Are they loaded with the same data?

"Paul" <paul821_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:CR0Bc.26057$V57.6008237_at_news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
Yes, I forgot to mention that both databases are using the cost based optimizer.

--
Paul S. LaBarbera
University of Phoenix On Line Faculty

I'm using all the indexes I should on the master db but not on the replicated db. Does anyone have any ideas why the optimizer is behaving differently in the two databases?

    Thank you.

--
Paul